Now Showing On YouTube

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Michael Rood Ministries | Ministry Update > Iceland

The Light at the Northern End of the Tunnel and Iceland in the Raw.

Europe is the door at which we had been kicking for years, but the red carpet was rolled out at the back entrance. This was not the hand of man who opened these doors. I had the opportunity to tell the story in front of the cameras of an Icelandic network just before returning to America. You can watch the entire divine reality television unfold on my Two-DVD update from Iceland. It was on this final stop of my seven month multinational tour that I saw the hand of the Almighty revealed. It is now obvious that Heaven has been working overtime since we handed over the reigns of our marketing department to the Almighty.

I have included the list of new broadcasters for our winter and spring TV line up in the U.S.A. and Canada. Many of the stations have put us on at reduced rates. This is allowing us to reach into the homes of millions around the U.S. We are diligently editing the programs with our new contact information so that callers can reach the REAL Michael Rood. With the increasing number of stations which have opened to us, we are purchasing three times as many broadcast duplication tapes each week, we have upgraded the equipment to handle the increased load, and the cost of shipping our programs around the globe has multiplied. We are walking through every door that miraculously opens before us as if money is no object or the lack thereof - no obstruction. It is the will of the Almighty to spread the gospel of the Kingdom to the nations - we all just volunteered to help Him out in the ministry that Yahshua started. You are helping to make this dream a reality by your generosity and sacrificial giving. Thank you.

Did you enjoy my free Internet teaching, "Hockin' a Chanick on Chanukah - or Chanukah is NOT the Jewish Christmas"??? The information in this teaching is timeless, and the keys it holds to unlocking an accurate understanding of prophetic scriptures are invaluable. Don't think that you need to wait until next Chanukah to feast on this feast. You can still invite your friends to enjoy this meaty prophetic teaching free of charge, and we heartily invite you to download the CD quality version for your computer, Ipod or MP3 player to enjoy as you train for your next triathlon - or drift off to sleep after a hard day's work.

When you purchase the high-quality MP3 download, you enable us to put even more teachings up on the Internet free-of-charge to the entire planet - and that is my goal. But, every time someone "clicks" to hear a teaching - someone on the other end is paying to get the gospel of the Kingdom out to the world. Please join us in our endeavor to use this international high-tech venue to take people down the ancient paths. If you cannot afford the download to help support our ministry, or you are already a regular contributor, please enjoy the teaching free of charge online. Call the office and let us know how we can best reach out to you and the rest of the world through this media. We need your input to do our best for you - and yours.

I need your continued support to help take the message that changed your life out to others, like you, who are hungering for truth in the barren wasteland of religious tradition. Every day we go over your letters and prayer requests in the office. Each day our hearts are wrenched by your letters of testimony. Each day we are humbled as we accept the sacrifices to YHVH that you entrust to our stewardship. Thanks for standing with me. I really do appreciate your love and encouragement - we all do.

I realize that sending out two DVD's to tell the Iceland miracle story is quite a bit more extravagant than my customary one CD update, but I think that it is worth the expense to let you hear the entire divine adventure. This ministry runs on miracles. Without the repeated intervention of the Almighty in my life, I would not be able to minister to you in the way I do, or to reach the millions that need to hear the true Gospel of the Kingdom. I do not hear from Heaven on a daily basis - but when I do hear, it is a life changing experience that impacts not only me, but multiplied thousands of others as well. This two set DVD package details the revealed plan of the Almighty which unfolded over several years: from my first call to prophesy over all Iceland after landing in Reykjavik the morning of September 11, 2001, to my most recent trip which allowed me to prophesy to all of Europe concerning the warning shot that was fired across the bow of America's ship of State.

I have attached a list of the newest stations which have been added to the A Rood Awakening! Ministries International TV broadcast schedule so that you can see the reality of our recent growth, and so that you can do something practical to help keep us on the air in these new areas. Please call or email the station in your area and thank them for carrying us. You may click on the highlighted TV station and watch the program on the live web cast.

Call your friends and families and ask them to tune us in. And please, call Sky Angel and encourage them to continue to broadcast the Real Michael Rood. They need to hear from everyone who appreciates our ministry - they are already hearing from the people who are busy trying to destroy us in an attempt to validate their attempted takeover. We have received reports from our broadcast partners that Mr. Louis, armed with the fabricated report of his self-appointed "panel", is aggressively contacting them in an attempt to have us removed from their stations. If you are standing with me, please call or write these stations to register your support - and tune in with your friends and family to a smorgasbord of spiritual treats for young and old alike. If my ministry has had a positive impact on your life and spiritual walk, please call 1-800-Sky-Angel (1-800-759-2643) or go to the Sky Angel website and e-mail them and the station in your area we are on, with your testimony.

I don't need you to stand up for me; I am well acquainted with unjust criticism and persecution. I need you to stand up for those who have not yet had an opportunity to hear the Word of Truth, as I have had to stand up. I have filed a federal lawsuit to prohibit Mr. Louis from further defrauding the public through his illegal impersonation of me, and to prohibit his friends from continuing to feign themselves as a legally defined arbitration board. Any further interference with our broadcasters will be in defiance of a forthcoming federal injunction.
Thank you for your continued support. Call or go on line, www.MichaelRoodMinistries.com, today for the two DVD set.

"The Light at the Northern End of the Tunnel" and "Iceland in the Raw"

With your donation you will receive these two DVD's

To Donate Call 616-583-0200 or enter D150 in the notes section of your donation.

Temporarily in Michigan - I will see you when the snow clears,

Michael Rood

Contact michael@reallyrood.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, a friend just intorduced me to you, his name is Bob Chase. I live in Grass Valley, Ca 95945. I have been led by the Lord in recent years in Scripture. I thought I was alone. Praise God for your ministries and those like yours. The Church needs help! The Bible is not being taught correctly. God's people need to hear the truths of Scripture. Praise God, I know He is working His truths out in the lives of those who seek His truths. In Christ, Donald Burrows. donkaren@aol.com

joshua said...

Michael, i'm a christian and what i haven been trying to figure out is wether or not were to still keep the saturday sabbath? John 8:54-59 has been pestering me and i feel that jesus led me to this scripture to anwer my question because i keep getting drawn back to it. I know christians are not jews, but christianity is what judaism was meant to be, to not just know the laws but live by them as according to God and not according to the traditions of men.