Now Showing On YouTube

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Todd Bennett

Dear Torah Fans,

Several years ago I was sitting with Todd Bennett in my living room in the Galilee discussing one of the chapters in his upcoming book that I had just completed editing at his request. The chapter that I had just finished reading, "The Sabbath" was not only good - it was brilliant!

"Todd, you need to forget the idea of one large book with 12 chapters. What we need is an in-depth exposition of each one of these topics. Your insights deserve not just a chapter, but an entire book in itself." I realized that if Todd continued developing this entire series and documenting all of his references, that it would save me years of work doing the same thing - years I didn't have.

Now, several years into the process, Todd Bennett's fifth book - the first volume in the series, Restoration, is a benchmark for the Messianic movement and a call to action for all who consider themselves to be followers of the Messiah. I encourage you to study each and every one of Todd's books for your own spiritual enrichment and enjoyment. This is the high-powered ammunition it takes to defend "the faith once delivered to the saints."

Save on individual shipping by ordering the first five completed books in the twelve volume Walk in the Light series. We will be pleased to notify you when subsequent volumes are published. As with all our materials, we provide "evangelistic bulk rates" for those who are actively ministering. Call our office today to discuss ways that we can help to energize your ministry.

No comments: